Our summer newsletter is out now!
Download our latest newsletter and find out what's going on, including a surgery with Sight and Sound Technology, the restarting of our Art Beyond Vision project, and another trip to Bridlington!
If you receive a paper, email, or audio copy of the newsletter in the post, these have been sent out today so should arrive in the next few days.
Here are some key highlights from the newsletter:
- The restarting of our Art Beyond Vision project – there are three courses to choose from and the opportunity to be involved with a ceramics workshop at The Art House! Let us know if you’d like to be involved!
- A surgery with Sight and Sound Technology on Tuesday 19th September – please ring the office to book an appointment with Graeme.
- Another coach trip to Bridlington on Wednesday 13th September – book now to avoid disappointment!
- Another Fish and Chip lunch on Wednesday 11th October.
- Our next Living Well with Sight Loss course, which is taking place on Monday 25th September and Monday 2nd October.
- Our Dare to Dream programme for anyone of working age with sight loss – we are currently recruiting for the next cohort of this programme which aims to empower and enable you to explore and achieve your goals.
- Details of our FREE Will-Writing offer in partnership with our friends at Bequeathed – the ideal chance to review your arrangements to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- And much, much more!
You can download a PDF copy of the newsletter here.