Winter Warmer trip to Millstones!
Join us for a great day out, including a two-course lunch, and entertainment all afternoon!
Winter Warmer trip to Millstones! takes place on 11th March 2020 at 9:30am.
Millstones & Mill '67
- Leave Wakefield at approx. 9.45am, collecting at Pontefract on the way (times to be confirmed).
- Morning coffee with homemade biscuits at 11.15am.
- Relax and browse the well-stocked farm and gift shop.
- Two-course lunch served at approx. 12pm.
- Lunch followed by music, sing-a-longs, and dancing.
- Interval for tea, coffee and cake followed by a game of cash prize Bingo.
- Depart at approx. 3.30pm, dropping people off in Pontefract, arriving back in Wakefield at approx. 4.45pm.
There are just 48 places available so book early to avoid disappointment!
We have a grant to cover the cost of the coach hire, so all we are asking is £17.50 per person. Our last trip booked up in less than a week, so book early to avoid disappointment! Call the office today to reserve your place! The actual cost, including transport, is £27.50 per person, so we are sure you will agree this is excellent value for such a fun-packed day out! In case of hardship, please call the office in confidence – we do not want anyone to be excluded on financial grounds.
Sighted companions are welcome. Please call the office to book your place and let us know your food choices:
Mains: Homemade Meat & Potato Pie; Homemade Fish Pie (Haddock, Salmon & Smoked Haddock); or Vegetarian Quiche with Salad.
All served with Roast Potatoes, Carrot & Peas.
Desserts: Spotted Dick & Custard; Traditional Sherry Trifle; or Vanilla Ice Cream
We hope you can join us for what will be a wonderful day!