OXSIGHT glasses can enhance the remaining sight for individuals with a visual impairment and make a real difference to your day-to-day life. Come along to one of our clinics to find out more!
OXSIGHT Clinic takes place on 26th March 2020 at 9:30am.
Do you have sight loss?
OXSIGHT glasses can enhance the remaining sight for individuals with a visual impairment and make a real difference to your day-to-day life. Their current glasses can help with conditions that cause tunnel vision, for example Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Myopic Degeneration, Retinopathy of prematurity and other degenerative eye diseases. They have also helped people with a visual impairment caused following a stroke, such as homonymous hemianopia.
OXSIGHT are also launching glasses that can benefit those with central vision loss. Pop along to the clinic and meet Michelle to find out more about the product.
Be aware of your surroundings
- Gain awareness of surroundings. Locate obstacles with ease.
- Edge enhancement – helps you define objects and doorways.
- See faces of family and friends. Enjoy and be a part of the conversation.
- High contrast improves your ability to recognise faces and define objects.
- Text Mode – Helps you read text, signs and handwriting.
For work and hobbies
- Feel confident in the office, outdoors or in the garden.
- Live video mode to enhance your field of view without causing motion sickness.
- See signs, choose clothes, select food and identify money.
- Adjustable and light for long-term wear.
OXSIGHT will be holding clinics every month at Wakefield District Sight Aid to showcase and demonstrate their low vision smart glasses.
Below are the confirmed dates. They will be there from 9:30am to 1:30pm, but availability is limited. Please call OXSIGHT on 01865 580255 for more information or to book a free private demonstration.