Fantastic festive trip to Millstones, Harrogate!
Join us for a great day out, including a three-course lunch, and entertainment all afternoon!
Fantastic festive trip to Millstones, Harrogate! takes place on 11th November 2019 at 9:30am.
Millstones & Mill '67
- Leave Wakefield at approx. 9.45am, collecting at Pontefract on the way (times to be confirmed).
- Morning coffee at 11.15am.
- Relax and browse the well-stocked farm and gift shop.
- Three course lunch served at approx. 12.15pm.
- Lunch followed by music, sing-a-longs, and dancing.
- Interval for tea, coffee and mince pies followed by a game of cash prize Bingo and a Christmas raffle.
- Depart at approx. 4.30pm, dropping people off in Pontefract, arriving back in Wakefield at approx. 5.45pm.
There are just 48 places available so book early to avoid disappointment! A generous donation of £500 means we can offer this trip for just £20 contribution per person. The actual cost, including transport, is just over £30 per person, so we are sure you will agree this is excellent value for such a fun-packed day out! In case of hardship, please call the office in confidence – we do not want anyone to be excluded on financial grounds.
Sighted companions are welcome. Please call the office to book your place and let us know your food choices:
Starters: Homemade vegetable soup; prawn & melon cocktail; homemade chicken liver pate with toast.
Mains: Roast turkey with seasonal trimmings; roast lamb with mint sauce; oven baked salmon with creamy lemon & dill sauce (all served with potatoes, vegetables, sauces & accompaniments).
Desserts: Traditional Christmas Pudding with rum sauce; raspberry & hazlenut roulade; Black Forest trifle.
We hope you can join us for what will be a wonderful day!